zondag 19 juni 2022

First post for The Dusty Attic


Hello everyone, 

Today is the day, I can show you my very first project as a new DT Member of The Dusty Attic family.

I am very proud and happy that I have the opportunity to regularly show you my Dusty Attic creations here and hopefully inspire you with it.


I started with the June Moodboard and made a layout with it. That is already a good start for me because I love these soft colors. I only added a tiny bit of green to it.


I used a scrap sheet of 30x30 centimeters and first edited it with a layer of transparent gesso and a stencil.


All the chipboard has been treated with a layer of brown gold embossing powder and then lightly rubbed with brown wax. 


Except for the texts, these are edited with white embossing powder.

I used the following Dusty Attic elements.







This is the moodboard for this month.


You could win one of two $50 AUD credits to the Dusty Attic online store. The only requirement is that you have Dusty Attic chipboard on your creation and enter your project on the Dusty FANattics Page.  



XXX Judith

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten