dinsdag 19 juli 2022

Moodboard Inspiration July - Dusty Attic

Hello Everyone,

Today I can show you my inspiration post from this month's mood board.
What beautiful colors they are together.


This time I have again opted for a romantic creation. 
But that can't be any other way with these soft pastel colors.


I edited an MDF heart with structure paste, a light pink acrylic paint and a text stamp.


The cute picture is framed with one of my favorite Dusty Attic chipboards, Decorative Scroll #1.



I used the following Dusty Attic Chipboard:







This is the Moodboard for this month.


You could win one of two $50 AUD credits to the Dusty Attic online store. The only requirement is that you have Dusty Attic chipboard on your creation and enter your project on the Dusty FANattics Page.  



XXX Judith

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten