maandag 5 september 2022

First project for Scrap and Me

Hello Everyone,

I am very proud and happy to tell you today that I have been asked as a new DT member of this great team. I've been a fan of the beautiful papers of Scrap and Me for a long time and now I can work with them even more. First I will introduce myself and then I will show you my first creation for Scrap and Me.

My Name is Judith Tijsen and I am from The Netherlands. I live here with my husband and daughter.
I’ve been involved in the creative field for many years and I don’t plan to stop anytime soon. My passion started with making 3D cards and I have continued to expand it. I’ve also started to focus more and more on mixed media lately. My projects are often in vintage or shabby chic style and always with lots of flowers.  I hope we can inspire each other with the beautiful products of Scrap and Me. 

My first project is a layout with the beautiful papers of the collection Simple Story 3 Beige.





I used the following Scrap and Me papers:








XXX Judith

1 opmerking: