maandag 19 december 2022

Moodboard challenge December - The Dusty Attic

Hello everyone,

For the second time I've been working on this month's mood board.
This time a made a layout with black accents.


I put a layer of black embossing powder on all the chipboard I used from Dusty Attic.


Under all the swirls and text there is a white border that I cut out from white cardboard.



I used the following Dusty Attic Chipboard:









This Month's moodboard


You could win one of two $50 AUD credits to the Dusty Attic online store. The only requirement is that you have Dusty Attic chipboard on your creation and enter your project on the Dusty FANattics Page




XXX Judith

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Fantastisch gemaakt Judith, een lust voor het oog!
    Groetjes Ellen
    Ellen’s Greetingcards

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen