woensdag 5 april 2023

Moodboard challenge April - The Dusty Attic

Hello everyone,

My first project of this month is based on the moodboard challenge.

The colors of the board are really bright and colorful this month, with beautiful blue/green and yellow tones. I hope you all join us and I hope my creation inspires you for some creativity. 

This time a took a smaller tray from about 20cm. I colored the edges with different colors acrylic paint. Then I cut a cardboard circle that fits exactly into the tray. I did this so that I can edit the surface with a stencil. This is a lot easier than doing it on the tray itself.




DA1498 - Glass Stains Stencil

DA0213 - Decorative Schroll #1

DA2394 - Broken Bits #4

DA1121 - Mini Branches #2

You could win $50 AUD credits to the Dusty Attic online store. The only requirement is that you have Dusty Attic chipboard on your creation and enter your project on the Dusty FANattics Page

This is the moodboard of the month April.

XXX Judith

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Briljant verwoord! Je bericht is een hoogtepunt en biedt inzichtelijke perspectieven. Bedankt voor het delen van je wijsheid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Stralende schittering in uw bericht! Inzichtelijk, goed verwoord en een genot om te lezen. Bedankt voor het delen van uw waardevolle perspectief.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen